About EMS Inc.
EMS is an independent firm of professional consultants specializing in post-secondary education management. Our staff has financial aid experience from working with universities, community colleges, historically black colleges and universities, seminaries, nursing schools, career and vocational colleges and various other institutions.
Events & News
EMS hosts live meetings and online-training events along with in-person gatherings for the financial-aid community. Sign-Up for our newsletter and we will keep you and your staff updated on whats to come.
Establishing A New School?
Don't take on the world of financial aid by yourself
EMS provides direction, support, and technical expertise to the school's operation for purposes of obtaining State Board Approval, National Accreditation, and U.S. Department of Education approval to participate in the Federal Title IV Programs.
- State Board application and forms,
- Accreditation Self-Study documents
- U.S. Department of Education application and forms
Evaluation and assistance with:
- State Board Application for Certificate of Registration
- Institutional Self Study (Accreditation)
- Educational Objectives
- Programs & Curricula
- Student Services
- Staff Training
- Financial Requirements
Already State Board Approved?
Streamline your current process
For Purposes of obtaining nationally-recognition accreditation status
- Evaluate for accreditation - compliance in areas of programs and curriculum, facilities, student services, faculty, policies and procedures, institutional effectiveness and financial requirements. Assist in program planning, development and evaluation consistent with the institution's stated mission
- Assist school in preparing for the accreditation visit and responding to any accreditation concerns
Review and/or Develop for Accreditation Purposes:
- Attendance Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Admission Policies and Procedures
- Student Recruitment Practice
- Enrollment Agreement
- Refund Policy and Procedures
- All required forms, reports and publications